Next Level Battle Circuit: Online Edition
- Venue fee: $5. Venue fee goes directly to Next Level to support the business during the COVID-19 citywide closure.
- Entry fee: $5. 70/20/10 split.
- Fees will be collected through smash.gg via PayPal. If you do not have PayPal and would like to enter the tournament, please join the Team Spooky Discord and message an admin before registration ends. Tag @Admin in the appropriate channel.
- Tournament starts at 5 PM ET.
- Registration closes an hour before tournament start time.
- Format: Double-elimination brackets. 2/3 games until finals. 3/5 games for Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals.
- Registration is limited to the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia.
- WIRED CONNECTIONS ONLY. Players using a wireless connection will be disqualified.
- Participants must join the Team Spooky Discord and be available an hour before the tournament starts for orientation.
- Once you have joined the server, change your nick to include both smash.gg and in-game user names. Example: TeamSpooky (TeamSpookyGBVS)
How to play
- Once the tournament begins, message your opponent in the appropriate channel and play your first match.
- Tag an @Admin after the match is over and report your results with the winner and score.
- Each round takes 15 minutes. Example: Winners Round 1 begins at 5:00 PM, Winners Round 2 begins at 5:15 PM, etc.
- Please wait for an @Admin to announce each round before starting your next Winners side match.
- Losers side matches can be played immediately without waiting until top 8.
- Select matches will be played on the tournament stream. Players will be invited to the stream lobby by an @Admin. Do not play your match off-stream if you are selected.
- All Top 8 matches will be streamed.
- Participants are allowed to stream their gameplay on their individual channels.
- Platform: Playstation 4
- Game settings: 2/3 rounds, 99 seconds, 2/3 games until finals. 3/5 games for Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals.
- Winners must keep same characters. Losers can switch characters.
- Gold color is banned.
- RPG Mode weapons are allowed.
If you have any questions, please contact an @Admin on the Team Spooky Discord.
THE ENCORE (Temporarily) ONLINE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS TOURNAMENT
A League Online 5v5 Series
Encore Esports is the areas premiere gaming venue. Created by players for players!
- Registration Ends: 5:00 pm EST
- LoL Bracket Start Time: 5:30pm EST
- Venue Fee: $15
LoL Tournament Rules
Players will be randomly placed into 5 man teams based on active account rank. Teams will be generated to be relatively even (with no account for role preference)
After each game, teams will then be randomly reshuffled, with each team having the same (or as close to the same as possible) number of player wins per team.
As an example: After game 1, five players will have 1 win, and 5 players will have 0. For game two teams will be rearranged to give team A three of the players with 1 win and two of the players with 0. This will give one team a total of 3 player wins, and team B a total of 2 player wins.
This re-matching will continue for five rounds, where the player(s) with the highest winrate will be awarded the prizing.
All games will be played in custom lobbies, in tournament draft mode.
LoL Payout Breakdown
After 5 games, the 2 (or 3 if there is a three way tie) players with the best records will split the prize pool (half of entry cost per player) evenly.
Any questions or concerns should be brought directly to the attention of tournament staff.