A Teamfight Tactics Free For All Tournament
- Registration Until 5:00 pm EST
- Tournament Invites: 5:30pm EST
- Bracket Start Time: 6:00pm EST
- Tournament Fee: $15
Players will be paired in groups up to 8 to compete simultaneously in a game lobby. This group of 8 will compete in (3-5) games, scoring points for their placements in each game. Each placement rewards 1 additional point towards your final score in the group stage.
At the end of each group stage, a certain number of players will advance forward to the next stage of the event based on their total points in that round.
If two or more Players earn the same amount of points, ties will be resolved by applying the following tiebreaking mechanisms, in order of application:
- Total games won during the tournament round on which the tie occurred.
- Total number of Top 4 placements within the the tournament round in which the tie occurred.
- The head to head results within each individual tournament game on which the tie occurred (ex. if player 1 placed higher than player 2 in 2/3 tournament games this round).
- The final game placement of the the tournament round on which the tie occurred.
Group progression will be set as follows:
- 6-8 Players – 1 Finals Stage, 5 Game Round
- 9-16 Players – 2 Groups, 3 Game Round progressing 4 players each into 1 Finals Stage, 5 game Round
- 17-24 Players – 3 Groups, 3 Game Round progressing 2 players each and 2 Highest Scoring non-qualified players into 1 Finals Stage, 3 game Round
- 25-30 Players – 4 Groups, 3 Game Round progressing 4 players each into 2 Qualifying, 3 Game Rounds progressing 4 players each into 1 Finals Stage, 3 Game Round
- 31+ Players – The Bracket will similarly expand from here as additional groups and rounds are needed.
- 1-4 Players
- 1st Place – 100%
- 5-13 Players
- 1st Place – 70%
- 2nd Place – 30%
- 14-29 players:
- 1st Place – 57.14%
- 2nd Place – 28.57%
- 3rd Place – 14.29%
- 30-63 players:
- 1st Place – 53.33%
- 2nd Place – 26.67%
- 3rd Place – 13.33%
- 4th Place – 6.667%
Any questions or concerns should be brought directly to the attention of tournament staff.